The ONYX OCR magnifies and reads aloud any document. The clear voice, magnification and high contrast makes reading so much easier. Comfortably change your focus from reading magnified texts yourself, to letting the ONYX OCR read them to you when reading becomes too tiring. Just place your document under the fixed OCR camera on the left and activate the speech function. Enjoy listening to any document as it is read aloud by a high quality voice, without straining your eyes. This four-in-one solution integrates two separate cameras: one for transforming text to speech output and one for magnifying documents and observing the room around you. This way, you can clearly see what you want, whether it is across the room or at your desk!
The ONYX OCR is a video magnifier for users who want to combine magnification and speech. The self-contained design integrates two cameras and a 24-inch touch screen. It allows you to view a full letter page on screen, and to magnify materials up to 131 times.
The ONYX OCR combines the perks of several video magnifiers in one design. With this four-in-one solution, you can magnify text on your desk, view images from a distance, view yourself, and even listen to documents as they are read aloud!
- Autofocus HD camera
- OCR camera – 13 Megapixels
- Magnification Range: 24-inch monitor: 1.7x to 131x
- 24-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- Point & Read functionality: intuitive touch interface
- Overview: full letter page viewing
- Assistive reading with automatic text zone recognition
- Fast text recognition (OCR)
- Over 60 reading voices in 31 languages
- Saving and opening documents on a SD card or USB stick
- Large icon and large font menu
- Volume control
- Speed control
- Digital photo viewer
- Built-in stereo speakers
- SD card slot
- USB port
- Headphone connector
- Weight: 24-inch – 25.8 lbs / 11.7 kg
- Working height under camera: 16.4 inches / 41.6 cm
- 2 year warranty