Its large easy-to-read display makes this at-home blood pressure monitor especially helpful for people with vision loss.
- This unit is designed for left arm use only
- Female voice prompt announces blood pressure and pulse measurements
- Zippered storage case, AC adapter and instruction manual included
- Uses four AAA batteries (included)
- Licensed and upheld to rigorous standards by Health Canada
- Notes: Alkaline batteries must be used for this product; carbon batteries will render the unit inoperable. The use of home monitors is not intended to replace regular checks of blood pressure by a physician.