Maximize the size of distant objects, such as TV screens, with the easiest-to-fit, binocular, telescopic distance system ever introduced - MaxTV® glasses!
The MaxTV® glasses are hands-free, head-mounted glasses that provide 2.1x magnification AND can be adjusted so that each eye lens can be focused separately [±3 diopters], making the system adaptable to most patients.
The glasses will focus on objects from distances of 3 m [10 feet] to infinity, and are perfect for watching TV, sporting events, movies, theatre, bird watching, or any other distance viewing activity in which a magnified image would be helpful.
With flexible temples, the 1624-11 MaxTV® telescopic glasses are the most comfortable television viewing device ever.
- Magnification: 2.1x
- Lens Type: Galilean
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic
- Mount: Black frame
- Frame Size: 137 mm
- Temple Size: 135 mm
- Bridge Size: Open saddle
- Lens Size: 1.25 in.
- Focal Range: 10 feet to infinity
- Field of view: 20 degrees
- PD Range: 60 - 68 mm
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Accessories: Sturdy, protective, framed nylon (with zipper) case included
- Miscellaneous: +/- 3D of spherical correction allows for adjustment of focal length from 10