The Mobilux® series of illuminated hand-held magnifiers feature bright LED illumination. SMD LED (light emitting diode) illumination provides an alternative light source preferred by many patients due to its distinctly whiter spectrum and longer useful life. In addition to the bulbs offering nearly unlimited life (50,000 hours!), the batteries last 5 times as long as when used with incandescent bulbs. To soften the color of the light, small snap-on filters are included with each magnifier to provide 3 different illumination options.
All of the Mobilux® LED hand-held magnifiers include a comfortable, ergonomic handle with a large, easy-to-operate ON/Off light switch, a battery compartment that uses high quality springs that makes changing the batteries easier (2 AA batteries included) and a slip-on protective case.
The #1511-001 Mobase stand is specifically designed to fit the #1511-41 Mobilux Hand-held Magnifier and can be purchased separately. Mobase stands allow for the Mobilux® LED hand-held magnifiers to be used as a stand magnifiers and can be used for hands-free tasks when in the upright position.
- Magnification: 4x
- Diopter: 16D
- Illumination: SMD LED
- Lens Type: Aspheric
- Lens Material: Optical Grade Plastic
- Lens Coating: Cera-Tec Coating
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries (Included)
- Mount: Ergonomic handle with easy on/off light switch
- Lens Size: 2.36 in. (60 mm)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Accessories: Protective case included
- Miscellaneous: 3 Snap-on filters included