The NEW, portable 20-cell refreshable braille device is the perfect companion to any mobile device that makes reading enjoyable while keeping you connected on the go.
User-driven experience with every stroke
KeySoft Lite is a user-friendly interface that lets you accomplish daily tasks through its onboard KeySoft suite of applications. It powers the Brailliant BI 20X providing an intuitive transition to those who have previously used any KeySoft-enabled HumanWare device.
Customizable braille experience
Have full control over your writing and reading experienceby selecting the braille table of your choice. Hide or show applications by customizing KeySofts Lite Main Menu and configure thumb keys to match your braille reading preference. The Brailliant BI X series gives you flexibility through its storage options and the included onboard braille translation ensures compatibility with various file types. Saving, opening and transferring data could not be easier.
Carry your library in your pocket and read at your speed!
Connect via your Wi-Fi-enabled Brailliant BI 20X and use the Victor Reader app to download resources instantly from online libraries such as Bookshare, NLS BARD, NFB Newsline and many more to follow. Read a book effortlessly using the HumanWare signature thumb keys, or through the enabling of Automatic scrolling that will refresh the braille display to your reading speed.
Take notes during your meeting using the KeySoft Lite editor application, KeyPad. Easily switch to your connected screen reader to send emails or a text. The ergonomic keyboard of your Brailliant BI 20X, adds to the enjoyment of writing comfortably and in near silence.
What's in the box
- Brailliant BI 20X braille display
- Nylon Carry case
- USB C cable
- USB Power supply
- Printed quick start guide
- 20 cell refreshable braille display with standalone applications
- Connect to 5 Bluetooth devices and 1 USB as a braille display
- KeySoft Lite – Intuitive and seamless user experience with standalone productive applications
- Flexible on storage – All application standalone easily accessible without external storage.
- 16gb Internal useable storage
- SD card / USB
- Onboard braille translation, allows to translate braille to print and vice versa
- Switches between braille grades to aid user build proficiency in contracted braille.
- Daisy book player
- Victor Reader application– Instantly download resources from Bookshare, NLS BARD and other libraries
- Supports various file types including DOCX, DOC, TXT, BRF, BRL, and more
- Basic notetaking – Use the ergonomic and silent Perkins style keyboard for making notes during meetings and classes.
- Lightweight and easy to carry with the included carry case. The perfect braille companion on the go.
- Exam mode, removes access to the internal storage during an exam environment
- More to come: Audio support will soon follow from a free upgrade. Listen to audio books, extending the availability to your favourite books and novels.
- Dimensions : 93mm(3.3’) X 182mm(7.2’) X 23mm(0.9’)
- Weight: 400g
- The following system languages are supported: English, French FR, French CA, German, Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic