Here is an FDA approved ear thermometer that adopts medical infrared technology to measure temperature and a high precision infrared sensor for accuracy and reliability. It is quiet enough when in use that it would not even disturb a sleeping baby.
LCD display and mute mode: A large backlight LCD display screen allows for easy temperature reading (the date and time included). Mute mode offers comfort measurement without disturbing others.
This thermometer is equipped with one forehead cap to avoid cross-infection, prevent bacteria spreading, and ensure a clean and professional measurement in line with FDA testing standards. Suitable for infants, babies, kids, adults, and elders of all ages, even for objects or home temperature measurement. Power consumption 50mA for voice prompts.
- Convenient memory function stores and recalls up to 12 temperature readings. Measuring range 89.6 degrees F - 109.3 degrees F.
- Measuring accuracy (body temperature) 95.9 degrees F - 107.6 degrees F. (room temperature) 32 degrees F - 212 degrees F.
- Thermometer measures in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- 2-year warranty.
- Thermometer, standing base, and user manual included.
- 3-in-1 mode offers forehead, ear and room, temperature readings
- Quick 1-second temperature readout and 12 memory recalls
- Talks in 6 different languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, and Russian
- Color backlight displays blue for normal and red for fever alarm
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included)