Promotion - Receive a free VR Stream 3 (a $595 value) with your purchase of a BrailleNote Touch Plus 18 or BrailleNote Touch Plus 32! To receive your free VR Stream 3, please add the VR Stream 3 with your BrailleNote Touch Plus 18 or BrailleNote Touch Plus 32 and the VR Stream 3 will automatically be discounted upon checkout. Promotion ends December 20, 2023.
BrailleNote Touch Plus 18 – Tablet and note taker
The perfect braille note taker to connect and engage with your world
The 18-cell revolutionary notetaker BrailleNote Touch Plus 18 combines the simplicity of a note-taking tool with the power of a smart digital device. Supported by the Android Oreo platform, it takes your braille experience to new levels and keeps you engaged and connected with your world.
Say hello to the most powerful note taker!
The ever-innovative BrailleNote Touch Plus combines the simplicity and accessibility of a note taker with the power and efficiency of a modern smartphone or tablet. Supported by the Android Oreo platform, it expands the entire experience and fulfills today’s digital expectations. BrailleNote Touch Plus is hands down the most up-to-date, powerful and efficient braille note taker on the market!
Get the fastest and most accessible braille tablet you can ever wish for!
With its powerful, lightning fast processor, the BrailleNote Touch Plus gives you all the efficiency you need to empower your life. And since it is compatible with most third-party applications, you can download books on your BrailleNote Touch Plus and start reading in braille right away.
Never settle for less than the best!
Writing your assignments in the classroom without making any noise, downloading and reading your favorite books during your free time, watching videos on YouTube on the weekend, sending emails to your friends, sharing content to cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive…BrailleNote Touch Plus is the perfect tool to make this easy for you.
BrailleNote Touch Plus is the note taker that takes you from grade school to college graduation and beyond.
A note taker that fits your unique needs and goals!
BrailleNote Touch Plus is the most flexible note taker you can own. Create multiple language profiles and customize them with a large selection of braille codes and voices to choose from, ideal for those learning or proficient in other languages. BrailleNote Touch Plus is uniquely equipped with a touchscreen making the communication between the student and the teacher seamless.
…in the classroom
Whether you are a teacher looking for an easy and interactive approach to help your students learn braille or a student who needs the most efficient tool to accomplish their everyday tasks, BrailleNote Touch Plus is designed to help you complete all class work easier and be more efficient than ever.
…or at work
BrailleNote Touch Plus is also designed to make everyday office tasks as simple and seamless as possible for you, from creating and reading professional documents and emails to browsing the web or managing your agenda.
Powered by Android and driven by KeySoft for efficiency and productivity
KeySoft is the driving force behind the BrailleNote Touch Plus, completely rewritten to accommodate a current Android operating system and provide an immersive and connected experience.
BrailleNote Touch Plus enables you to efficiently embrace technology and connect with the world like never before!
What's In The Box:
- BrailleNote Touch Plus tablet
- Carrying case
- Nylon strap with shoulder pad
- Power adaptor
- USB-C cable
- Printed/braille getting started sheet
- Printed/braille command summary
- Cleaning cloth
18 braille cells with cursor routing keys
- Worlds first Google certified braille tablet
- Save and create content using one of the many applications available (see list of KeySoft specific applications below)
- Install apps from the PlayStore
- Supports Google Classroom and other LMS
- Visual touch surface and screen with use of HumanWare Patent Touch Braille
- Ergonomic removable Perkins keyboard
- HumanWare signature thumb keys for navigation
- Onboard applications powered by KeySoft
- Text to speech engine
- Bluetooth and wireless connection
- Book reader
- Supports various file formats, including docx, pdf and html
- Supports multiple languages and braille tables
- Create real time graphs
- Onboard braille translation (Duxbury and Liblouis included)
- Battery life: 12 hours
- KeyWord - Word processor
- KeyFiles - File manager
- KeyMail - Email
- KeyList - Contacts
- KeyPlan - Planner
- KeyMath - Math editor
- KeyCalc - Scientific calculator
- KeyBrf - Braille editor
- Chrome - Internet
- EasyReader + - Book reader
- Play Store and much more
- Install third party applications including Google Classroom, or Zoom
- Device weight: 900 g (2 lbs)
- Device dimensions (w x d x h): 24.4 x 16.2 x 2.06 cm / 9.5’’ x 6.3’’ x 0.8‘’
- Touch screen dimension: 22.86 cm x 7.62 cm (9” x 3.8”)
- LCD screen dimension: 1024 x 600 18 cm (7”) diagonal LCD screen
- Removable battery
- Platform: Android 8.1
- 4 GB of RAM memory
- 64 GB of internal storage capacity
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5.0 GHz)
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz (channels 1 to 13) and 5.0 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Audio CODEC with volume control, microphone input, 1W stereo speakers and stereo headphones output
- Internal omni directional MEMS type microphone
- External SD card socket with full SDIO interface
- High-Resolution video output (audio and video) for external display
- 21MP camera with dual LED flash
- USB 3.0 type C port for PC connectivity, debug and battery recharge.
- USB 2.0 type A host port capable of supplying 500 mA
- Access to USB 3.0 speeds
- Real Time Clock with battery backup
- Vibration device
- 3D accelerometer
- 3D gyroscope
- 3D electronic compass
- 1-Year Warranty