For blind and partially sighted people, an artificial vision device with a lightweight smart camera that instantly reads text aloud – from any surface – and recognizes faces, products, and money notes in real time.
All packed into a tiny device the size of your finger.
Reads any printed or digital text: newspapers, books, restaurant menus, signs, product labels, computer and smartphone screens. All become accessible to you in an instant.
Real-time recognition of faces. Identify products, credit cards, money notes and more. Great in social situations and gives independence.
All you have to do is point. Recognizes simple hand gestures. Ideal for use at work or at school, at home or on the go. Good for all ages and any level of vision.
Identification of products, enabling an independent shopping experience.
Intuitively responds to simple hand gestures.
- Tiny, lightweight, convenient, and completely mobile
- Weighs only 22.5 grams / 0.8 ounces
- Works in dark areas with built-in LEDs
- Snaps onto any eyeglass frame magnetically
- Hear with built-in HD mini speaker
- Touch bar for easy “swipe” control
- Instant WiFi software updates
- Dimensions: 76 x 21 x 14.9 mm/3 x 0.83 x 0.59 in
- Weight: Device: 22.5 gr/0.79 oz. Device+Box: 553 gr/19.5 oz
- Battery: 3.7V DC, nominal 320mAH
- Camera: 13 megapixels
- 2 year warranty