eSight’s New wearable assistive device is clinically validated to significantly enhance vision for those who are living with eye disease and disorders that lead to low vision and legal blindness. eSight 4 sets a new standard for enhanced vision technology by providing even greater visual clarity, a more versatile hardware design to enable unprecedented mobility and all-day use, and incorporates new advanced cloud-based capabilities and mobile apps.
eSight is used daily by thousands of people with over 20 different serious eye conditions causing visual acuity from 20/60 to 20/800, and in some cases up to 20/1400. Built upon its clinically-validated technology, eSight 4 takes sight enhancement to a new level. Experience best visual acuity, unmatched mobility, ease of use, and new mobile and cloud-based capabilities.
- Best-match camera and lens technology projects a superior image onto 2 high resolutions screens (one per eye) for full binocular vision
- Advanced sensors, proprietary algorithms, and powerful processing provide the brain with highest quality visual information
- Adjustable pupillary and screen distance ensures the perfect view for you
- Thoughtfully crafted to move seamlessly through the day, from reading to activities indoors and out.
- Wireless and hands-free device with built-in controls
- Patented bioptic tilt: Tilt down for enhanced vision and up to connect face-to-face or to walk in new places
- Innovative easy-swap rechargeable batteries: each with up to 3 hours of continuous use
- Lightweight and streamlined with no weight on the nose, wear eSight 4 for hours at a time.
- Halo comfort band adjusts to size with inner lining that feels good on the skin
- Unique back battery perfectly balances weight for carefree wearing
- Fits comfortably over prescription glasses for even greater enhanced vision