What are the possibilities?
Vision Buddy is designed to be the simplest device out there to assist visually impaired individuals watching TV, as well as being able to perform simple day to day tasks.
- Watch your favorite TV programs with enhanced image quality and the ability to zoom in and out.
- Independently watch your surroundings, see faces clearly, and enjoy your hobbies again
- Read with the ability to zoom in and out or use built-in OCR to read text aloud from your favorite books, newspapers, and magazines
- Perform day to day activities like changing the thermostat, operating a microwave, and reading medicine labels etc. with ease
What is Vision Buddy?
Vision Buddy is the world’s first ultra simple Television Watching System for the Visually Impaired.
- Plug the Vision Buddy Streamer to an existing cable tv box or any other tv provider, and watch live Television on Vision Buddy headset.
- Specially designed for various low vision eye conditions like Age-related Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Retinitis Pigmentosa etc.
- Zoom in or out to enjoy a movie theater experience right in your living room.
- With a click of a button switch to magnification/camera mode and see the world around you. It's that simple!
How Vision Buddy Works
Connect Vision Buddy Streamer to TV Cable Box.
Vision Buddy supports any Cable or TV Provider Box ( Comcast, Cox, Apple TV ). Simply connect the HDMI cable out from the box to Vision Buddy Streamer's HDMI in port.
Turn on Vision Buddy headset on.
When you turn on the Vision Buddy headset, it will automatically connect to the streamer, and start showing live TV video!
And thats it!
You are now ready to use the world's first and ultra simple TV watching system for elderly and visually impaired! Simply use the TV or cable box's remote to change channels, and see the live video clearly and in vivid colors on the headset.
1 Year Warranty
In the box:
- Vision Buddy Headset
- Vision Buddy HDMI Streamer
- External Battery
- Charger and HDMI Cable
- User Guide
Download your Quick Start Guide in PDF format here.