The BuzzClip is a discreet wearable device that uses ultrasound to detect obstacles in the user's path. It's not intended to replace a cane but, should be used in combination with a cane or guide dog. Through a series of vibrations, it helps navigate users around obstacles at the upper body and head level. The frequency and intensity of vibrations increases the closer the user is to an obstacle.
- Water resistant and works well in light rain but, not waterproof
- Three ranges of detection: 3-metre mode, 2-metre mode and 1-metre mode
- Micro USB charging cable, AC adapter and cord lanyard included
- 1-year warranty
- Weighs 1.4 ounces (39 grams)
- Colour: Black
- 1.8 inches tall by 1.4 inches wide by 2.6 inches deep (4.5 centimetres by 3.5 centimetres by 6.5 centimetres)